Where is Sussex Inlet
When you choose Inasmuch Community you gain not only a caring, secure lifestyle but also the advantages of living in beautiful Sussex Inlet, the Riviera of the South Coast.
Just minutes away from the Inasmuch Community the relaxed waterfront township of Sussex Inlet has all the facilities you require. Our local shopping centre includes medical practitioners, dentist, banking facilities, supermarkets, boutiques, hair salons and much more.
The delightful lawns, gardens and the river add to the tranquil surroundings of our beautiful coastal village.
- Enjoy a sea change and
- Take in the wonderful scenery
- Join the wide variety of clubs and have fun.
- Go canoeing at Swan Lake
- Visit the National Parks that surround our coastline.
- Take in the entertainment on offer.
Sussex Inlet is located approximately 3 hours south of Sydney, 30 minutes drive south from Nowra; approximately 40 minutes drive north from Ulladulla; approximately 1 hour drive north from Batemans Bay and approximately 3.5 hours drive from Canberra.
If you or your family or friends are concerned about having to travel to visit you in a day, don't worry. There are plenty of accommodation options here in Sussex Inlet so family and friends can come and visit, relax and enjoy all that we have on offer in our fabulous Sussex Inlet community. Some accommodation options include however not limited to:
- Caravan parks - There are a number in Sussex Inlet or nearby (within 5 minutes drive of the Inasmuch Retirement Village) Cudmirrah which boasts the Swan Lake and Cudmirrah Beach within 5-10 minutes walk. For Example: Swan Lake Tourist Village and Lakeside Cabins & Holiday Village
- Holiday Homes - Contact either Raine & Horne Real Estate or L J Hooker Real Estate or Real Property Agents in Sussex Inlet to see what is available for when you want to visit.
- Berarra Beach Holiday Chalets - Again within 10 - 15 minutes drive from the Inasmuch Retirement Village.
- And many, many more to choose from.
For more information about Sussex Inlet go the the community web site at Sussex Inlet.info.